• To produce quality planting material of Aconitum heterophyllum (Atish), Podophyllum hexandrum (Bankakri) and Angelica glauca (Chora)
• Extension of nursery and cultivation techniques of Aconitum heterophyllum(Atish)Podophyllum hexandrum(Bankakri)and Angelica glauca (Chora) among farmers of temperate region of Himachal Pradesh and Chenab valley of Jammu & Kashmir.
• Monitoring and providing technical guidance during cultivation activities at stakeholders end and the produce for active ingredients content in these medicinal plants. Organizing medicinal plants cultivators and exploring market linkages.
• Seeds of Atish, BanKakri & Chora collected for raising quality planting stock of these species under the project for distribution among local communities.
• Under the extension programme of the project conducted two meetings at Badarwah and Kishtwar Forest Divisions of Jammu & Kashmir with official of JKSFD to initiate project activities in the Chenab valley of the state.
• Besides, this two training programmes were successfully conducted for farmers and forest officials of HP and J&K at Nogli, Rampur (H.P.) on 25th February 2014 and at Kishtwar, Jammu (J&K) on 20th March 2014.
• Maintaining stock in the nursery at Shillaru and Brundhar Research stations.